Kenworth k100 wanted!

Thanks

hi, im looking for a Kenworth k100 aerodyne type approved for uk preferably but not essential. not bothered where it is in the world
would appreciate anyone getting in contact or passing on the message. will post a picture of what im looking for, used to own phu would love to get her back one day.
thanks
Roy

Is this what you’re looking for

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Ken … 4aa7de2e5f

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-Ken … 3363ce947c

hi. Thanks! So quick. Been lookin alot on ebay. Trouble is ones not aerodyne n we would need it to run every day on 40ft trailer so cant have the long chassis. Hence why we really need one type approved ideally. Can anyone tell me wat is involved in gettin one approved for uk. Brakes on front axle, dead man, tacho etc
cheers
Roy

Keep an eye on this site, should be easier if its already in Europe. trucks.nl/SearchResult.asp?l … xtra_Euro=

This is the one we ran in late 80’s early 90’s
would like to get in touch with current owner
Roy

try australia or something like “trademe” in new zealand.

Is that a truck mag?
Chhers

here she is

RDC:
here she is

Hi roy , think I have exactly what you r looking for , I have sent u a pm .

RDC:
Is that a truck mag?
Chhers

trademe nz is like an ebay type thing. just google for it and there may be something on it or a dealer who may be helpful
try aussie truck dealers as well. advantage is the aussies and kiwis are right hand drive.

Got a guy who drives for me that was selling his KW aerodyne last year,she was used on UK haulage,he just shows it now. Got a 3406 Cat and a 13 speed.

glenman:

RDC:
Is that a truck mag?
Chhers

trademe nz is like an ebay type thing. just google for it and there may be something on it or a dealer who may be helpful
try aussie truck dealers as well. advantage is the aussies and kiwis are right hand drive.

Cheers i shall have a look and keep my eye on
Roy

pursy:
Got a guy who drives for me that was selling his KW aerodyne last year,she was used on UK haulage,he just shows it now. Got a 3406 Cat and a 13 speed.

Hi
Could you possible give me a phone no. of the chap or pass on mine if he is still looking to sell it?

Many thanks
Roy

I will see him tomorrow. I dont know if he gets on here but if you PM me your number I will get him to ring you. Mark

I know your looking for a UK registered truck but take a look at the condition & mileage of this;

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-KEN … 5642205491

Ross.

Hi we have our k 100 up for sale it is plated to work in the uk it is a 1981.

Hi. Where abouts are you? Could you pm me your number for me to ring and find out details. What engine has she got?
Cheers
Roy

Roy. Thats the KW I mentioned to you,he has your number and said he tried you the weekend. He’s from Leominster in Herefordshire Mark

HI, thank you for that Pursy. i have a pm from him and number now.
cheers
Roy