Kent/Sussex truckstops

Can anyone recommend where to park overnight in Kent or Sussex, have just learned I have to go to both these places tommorrow (Tue). It will include a night out somewhere around there.
Many thanks
Ant

Ant:
Can anyone recommend where to park overnight in Kent or Sussex, have just learned I have to go to both these places tommorrow (Tue). It will include a night out somewhere around there.
Many thanks
Ant

your a bit vague m8,if we knew roughly where you want to be it could help :wink:

Is this any good?.

rha.net/public/adviceandinfo … g-se.shtml

Truckworld is a dive but it will do if you want to park somewhere reasonably safe, but if you are in hte bar late on these girls come in and go on this little dance floor thingy and start taking their clothes off;).

Sorry I can’t give any info on places I will be going. All I have been told is its Kent and Sussex and the south coast. I,ve done work for this company before but that was Scotland and that was all over the place I.e Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool all seem to be in Scotland now according to this company. So I could end up anywhere. Any safe parking place in either Kent or Sussex will probably have to do.
Cheers
Ant

youv’e got ashford truckstop sign posted off the m20motorway in kent, if your in sussex you have a truck park in hastings and eastbourne, or near crawley you got pease pottage on the m23.

you have also got the msa on the m2 inbetween gillingham and canterbury, couple of small garages on the a2 but get there early.

or if your really desperate you have got clacket lane on the m25 but only if tyour really desperate :smiling_imp: .

jon

Hastings and Eastbourne coach parks Ashford truck stop Nells cafe on the A2 at Gravesend east, Badgers mount top side of Sevensoaks.

jammymutt:
Truckworld is a dive but it will do if you want to park somewhere reasonably safe, but if you are in hte bar late on these girls come in and go on this little dance floor thingy and start taking their clothes off;).

ive only ever parked there once, there was a stripper on. she was such a pig that everybody was yelling out “get em on