Kent parking

Might have to night out tomorrow night. I’m in Kent/Sussex area. I know laybys are off limits in Kent but anyone got anywhere I might want to bear in mind when parking up?

toonsy:
Might have to night out tomorrow night. I’m in Kent/Sussex area. I know laybys are off limits in Kent but anyone got anywhere I might want to bear in mind when parking up?

Kents a big place.What part you going to be in?.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:

toonsy:

Kents a big place.What part you going to be in?.

Missed the sussex bit.lol.Don’t know of anywhere that way.

If you were a bit more specific, maybe we could help you out

Tbf im not entirely sure until i get in tomorrow lol

BUT

If there’s anywhere worth a visit I could probably plan things to end up in a location. Hence why I’m asking without knowing because where I end up may be quite flexible

toonsy:

pierrot 14:
If you were a bit more specific, maybe we could help you out

toonsy:
Tbf im not entirely sure until i get in tomorrow lol
BUT
If there’s anywhere worth a visit I could probably plan things to end up in a location. Hence why I’m asking without knowing because where I end up may be quite flexible

mapmarketing.com/products/k … ctor-map-5

This is the area you are talking about… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: … Needle / Haystack :unamused: :unamused:

And not ALL lay-byes in Kent are Verboten for the LGV’s

I’ve got my run. Looks like I’ll be clear of Kent possibly looking around Sevenoaks area…

Sevenoaks is in Kent and Clacket Lane is no more than 1/2 hr away depending upon which side of town you are. It is 10 minutes from there to the Godstone junction of the M25 to reverse direction if needed.

Oakdene cafe. TN15 7RR

TiredAndEmotional:
Oakdene cafe. TN15 7RR

Agreed, about 15 minutes East on m/way from 7oaks to M26/ M20 junction

TiredAndEmotional:
Oakdene cafe. TN15 7RR

Don’t open in the evening though does it? except one day a week, I think it’s Wednesday, for the bikers club meet.

There is also the Teal Cafe
London Rd, Hildenborough, Sevenoaks TN15 0RS, UK

Haven’t been for a very long time, but again only open to 16.00

^^
Used to be Morleys caff

Like everyone has said,if there’s room:
Clacketts (as a last resort)
Teal (Morley’s cafe)
Oakdene cafe or the layby opposite
The layby at the top of Polhill on the A224 just down from the 7 diner

toonsy:

3 lay-bys on a20 off limits every where else ok