Kent Connection, Blaydon.

Anyone on here currently work for Kent Connection, are they still trading?

cheers F.T.T.

I still see their trucks going about. But, I’ve been told they should be called ‘c*nt’ :open_mouth: connection. Their opinion not mine, don’t ask me why…

Just passing on what I’ve been told

Goldfinger:
I still see their trucks going about. But, I’ve been told they should be called ‘c*nt’ :open_mouth: connection. Their opinion not mine, don’t ask me why…

Just passing on what I’ve been told

No experience of them myself but i have also heard less than good reports on their operation methods :confused:

A few years ago they were advertising for drivers and I noticed they were only offering 3 weeks hols when the law of the land had changed to 4 weeks minimum. I took it up with them only to be informed " You don’t seem like the sort of driver we’re looking for…" :grimacing:

Yep they are still running & just acquired some newish motors do fridges & the fruit market mainly ( although do other stuff as well )

From what I know they run you hard & pay on the low end of the scale ( even for up here )

There yard :unamused: does have 2 washes in & they have there own maintenance

animal:
Yep they are still running & just acquired some newish motors do fridges & the fruit market mainly ( although do other stuff as well )

From what I know they run you hard & pay on the low end of the scale ( even for up here )

My son worked for them and was pleased to get out of there, it turned out the horror stories he’d been told about them were true Lol

Were 2 in Dover loading fruit this morning while I was there. Don’t think you could say they have the finest fleet on the road!