Kenneth Wilson

Hi guys.Im new to this internet stuff but would be interested to hear about Kenneth Wilson of Knottingley,aka Cerial Conditioning Company Ripon. I worked there for about five years up to their demise in at a guess the mid 80s.My memory not too clear on the dates but i remember my last wagon there was a 320 ,14litre ■■■■■■■ Foden. Think reg was e665 owt .Several new motors came around this time but the parent company pulled the plug shortly affter

E665 OWT still in good working order working as a shunter for a bulk storage firm near Knottingley.Right old dog it is too.

xfmatt:
E665 OWT still in good working order working as a shunter for a bulk storage firm near Knottingley.Right old dog it is too.

Hiya xfmat.Twas i that posted original post on Kenneth Wilson,thanks for replying.Looking at a photo i have of E665 OWT its apparent she was very short wheelbase.I cant remember ever bobtailing any where but it must of been rough.I also recall that she had 15lit 320 ■■■■■■■■■■ speed fuller and 3 stage Jake,the last a marvelous bit of kit.There where lots of guys from Knottingley depot,also Louth,Tuxford and Chirnside depots. I guess most of them made that much money working for K.W their all retired to sunny climes Regards P.S That should read 14lit