Kennedy tunnel

Rta there today, northbound the Q was past St Niklaas, yesterday rta on the R1 and I was stuck in the Q for over an hour, i

Nothing new there! I can count on 1 hand the times I have gone through without delays.

Queued for over an hour this morning 10ish from st nic to ranst but managed to keep swapping lanes about 8 or 10 timesand drove thro services think I might have saved myself 30 seconds or more

I probably saw you lane hopping :slight_smile: as I was heading home about then…back out to schipol in the morning but in our van&trailer so I think the scenic route & the toll tunnel is in order…just in case :slight_smile:

malcolmj:
Queued for over an hour this morning 10ish from st nic to ranst but managed to keep swapping lanes about 8 or 10 timesand drove thro services think I might have saved myself 30 seconds or more

always wondered who the idiots driving through the services were :unamused:

m.gva.be/regio-antwerpen-stad/bo … erpen.aspx

bigvern1:
Nothing new there! I can count on 1 hand the times I have gone through without delays.

+1 … always hate to go there due silly traffic! best time is evening or very early morning to driving through the Kennedy Tunnel to avoid rush hours!

didnt help with french holidays and belgium and holland today all getting away for a long weekend stop start all the way to utrect

Antwerp ring was like a ghost town this morning on the limiter right thro only problem is finding somewhere decent to park for the day around kortrijk

Same at rush hour this evening = ghost-town…glad I saved the €4 for the toll tunnel and went thru the Kennedy instead. :slight_smile:

Been through on my pushbike - It was a Saturday afternoon though :smiley:

I’ll be going through there at 4 In the morning (local time 15/05/13)…