Kelsa light bar

tommoro am fitting a kelsa bar to the top of an actros

can anyway tell me the best way to wire the thing up properly ? like how to get the wire into the cab ?

or could i get awaywith daisy chaining the spots and running a wire to the side lights and main beam so they flash ■■

you could get away with wiring the sidelights to the top marker lights ok but i would use a relay to work the spots.

2x25amp24v may get away with 2x20amp 24v relays… to start with mark some 7 core wire :open_mouth: , solder iron ,tape,oh yer and solder, and away u go if you can fit a switch between the dip beam so you can turn em off sometimes a good idea, you can chain link 2 light but wouldnt recomend chainlinking 4 or 6, to much current drawing from one wire :wink: , always relay them of you will end up one eve with no high beam and a fair old repair bill tot he harness aswell

The majority of ours are wired to fusebox with 7 core cable, sidelights as well, that way all your connections are in same place an you aint butchering wires here there an everywhere, spotlights are wired 3 and 3 through 2 relays, with a switch between main beam and the 2 relays. just dont set it on fire, easy done

globby 480:
2x25amp24v may get away with 2x20amp 24v relays… to start with mark some 7 core wire :open_mouth: , solder iron ,tape,oh yer and solder, and away u go if you can fit a switch between the dip beam so you can turn em off sometimes a good idea, you can chain link 2 light but wouldnt recomend chainlinking 4 or 6, to much current drawing from one wire :wink: , always relay them of you will end up one eve with no high beam and a fair old repair bill tot he harness aswell

I’v never seen your truck wae a top bar that works, typical yorkie, 2 misserable to buy the wire i bets, just bolt it on and ■■■■ the wiring, ■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: