Kelly international

Morning does anyone have any info on the above company i no where they are but money ect ?thxs

Met one of their drivers on my first trip to Europe whilst sat on the train , he put me right on a lot of do’s and dont’s of euro work , shamefully never got a name , (‘Eden’ on his name plate ■■?) spoke very highly of the job . Money/kit etc all good . Many thanks to him where ever he is .

Trucks are based in Dover at mo ,good kit, reasonable money . Pushed hard but legal most do a fair few weekends away .drivers are mainly a good bunch

Very nice fleet indeed.

They’ve got to be better than these bunch of…

Paper to Germany, some exhibition work, the owner is called Martin Kelly and he has a pretty good reputation locally.

See in commercial motor they are looking to operate from Aylesford.

daftvader:
See in commercial motor they are looking to operate from Aylesford.

Trucks are in Dover at mo. They have a warehouse in Larkfield for the over nite stuff . having a yard built so I hear on the old sca site . They do a bit of paper ,But not as much as they used to

Harry Monk:
Paper to Germany, some exhibition work, the owner is called Martin Kelly and he has a pretty good reputation locally.

He used to be a driver for Bosmans at Ditton before they finished. I worked for him when he had two trucks.
It was an interesting job then with what we had to do on 1 tacho :wink:
I think things have changed now he’s got a bigger fleet.