Keith, Moray. free parking on the A96

Delivering to Chivas brothers Distillery in Keith i found this free lorry park right in the center of town. If you want food try Haggis and chips from the chippy, very nice.

beware parking here as there have been fuel thefts from parked trucks

scotstrucker:
beware parking here as there have been fuel thefts from parked trucks

I must be lucky then cos I’ve parked in there dozens of times over the last few years and never had any trouble.

next time any of u are up this way give me a shout as ur not that far from me might take u to see what happens after vosa shut u down ehh scots trucker

na vosa aint shut me down ya cheeky [zb], it disnae happen ofton but has been known when the ■■■■■■ are parked in the laybys

think about it andy which former employer of mine is now the landlord at the royal in keith yahh dafty :wink:

oh aye that would be our ex employer that now has the hotel :laughing:

scotstrucker:
oh aye that would be our ex employer that now has the hotel :laughing:

thats what i meant yah dafty :laughing:

i left him lang afore vosa knocked on his door tho

farmer:
next time any of u are up this way give me a shout as ur not that far from me might take u to see what happens after vosa shut u down ehh scots trucker

Consider yourself shouted at. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I’ll probably be in Keith on tue night (9th) if you fancy a pint.

alfa man:

farmer:

Consider yourself shouted at. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I’ll probably be in Keith on tue night (9th) if you fancy a pint.

next time shout on the main page or pm us n will pop up n see ya m8

dont know if this still exisits as there is a lot of building works going on around the lorry park so it may be gone

scotstrucker:
dont know if this still exisits as there is a lot of building works going on around the lorry park so it may be gone

Still there mate , I was in the other night.
Keith builders merchants are building a new depot in the field behind and have nicked a wee bit of the parking but still plenty space :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

alfa man:

scotstrucker:

Still there mate , I was in the other night.
Keith builders merchants are building a new depot in the field behind and have nicked a wee bit of the parking but still plenty space :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i seen all the building works from the top of the road n thought it was maybe gone but glad too see it aint