Keep failing CPC

Hi I have passed my multiple choice and hazard perception but keep failing the CPC case studies test (3 times now).

Can anyone let me know how the best revised for this? Thanks

I paid for this site mate well worth the money, only got 2 wrong on my actual test,

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/publ … er-CPC.htm

If you have assimilated the theory book as well as the driving goods vehicles book then added common sense you should have no problem in passing so which of those is the issue ?

Hi

staningrimsby and ROG are both correct. It may be that you’re rushing and not reading the scenario and the questions properly. I’ve done this myself and got it wrong so you’d be in fine company!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Which book do you use for cpc?? I currently have nothing to use for it so I’m looking for some revision material.

I agree with Peter the wording of the questions/scenarios can be misleading…and in some cases the answer is in the scenario…

Alway read the question twice ( 2 times ) I was given this advice many years ago have used it a few time when need to it does help & work

I passed first time. I used that drivingtheory4all website or something like that. Bought it off of there then just did the case studies rather than do the reading part first.
I’d fail pretty much every question then re-do the tests again after checking the answers then pass the tests. Just kept doing that till my test date n passed with like 2 wrong. all worded the same pretty much.