Keep away from this bloke!

as my recent topic well n truly shafted! i finally got paid :smiley: but as off 2 day the other 2 lads havent :frowning: after being promised thurs am :imp: i keep getting snippetts of info like they keep takin photos of a yard that isnt there`s and sending it too the ministry to obtain the o licence :question: :confused: [Removed personal details- If you want more details do it by Private Message ] hope this stops anyone else from bein took for a mug :smiley: he got my phone number from an ad i placed in truck & driver :exclamation:

considering truck an driver posted your ad could they not have helped after all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> says “100% for drivers”
(advert on the right)

gezt:
considering truck an driver posted your ad could they not have helped after all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> says “100% for drivers”
(advert on the right)

Maybe if it was the other way around - the bloke to stay away from had placed the ad and DOLLY BLACK SHEEP had answered it…

ROG:

gezt:
(advert on the right)

Maybe if it was the other way around - the bloke to stay away from had placed the ad and DOLLY BLACK SHEEP had answered it…

but isnt there a certain moral responsibilty to alert other driver to the fact.

:

DOLLY BLACK SHEEP:
as my recent topic well n truly shafted! i finally got paid :smiley: but as off 2 day the other 2 lads havent :frowning: after being promised thurs am :imp: i keep getting snippetts of info like they keep takin photos of a yard that isnt there`s and sending it too the ministry to obtain the o licence :question: :confused: [Removed personal details- If you want more details do it by Private Message ] hope this stops anyone else from bein took for a mug :smiley: he got my phone number from an ad i placed in truck & driver :exclamation:

I’m with you on this one mate. T&D should put up a disclaimer and a note to say …

do not meet a potential employer and give him your car in exchange for your truck, if he asks if you know more drivers then smell a rat !! If he asks can he give your car to another driver then say NO !!

I’m guessing T&D think most drivers have a certain amount of common sense, i’m also guessing that some unscrupulous lorry operators know they havn’t !!
Here’s a tip for any job seekers, if an Irish guy called Patrick rings you up and offers you tipper work in Italy then don’t go !!!

( post removed for review ) jd

Quote removed as the quoted post has been removed for review. Colingl

do you jnow him then jetset :question: these operating centres are non existent as far as im aware :exclamation:

Avoid this bloke too.

[Image removed]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WOW!

What a fantasticly overmoderated thread this is…

Mahes reading the thread so much quicker :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Coddy:
WOW!

I was thinking the same thing Coddy :laughing:

why not just beat the bloke up? that’s a very easy and inexpensive way to get paid. it’s good for you too, as it burns off many calories.

Make a good enough job of it and it’ll be in the news.

That way we get to see a pic AND a name :exclamation:

MODs been busy on this one lol

its good that you got paid the cash

mickyblue:
MODs been busy on this one lol

its good that you got paid the cash

it sure is but i think i only got paid so he could have another week out of me :astonished: i hope the other 2 lads get paid :exclamation:

SWraith:

Coddy:
WOW!

I was thinking the same thing Coddy :laughing:

i dont think ive read a thread as quick!!