Keele showers

Just stopped for a shower at Keele services to find that they are all “out of order”. I thought I would try 1 to see if it was now working and hey presto they all work fine and are all spotlessly clean! It would seem that maybe the staff are putting the signs up to save them keep cleaning them :unamused: I was going to say something to staff but could not find anybody anywhere, not even in the shop which was open.

Sounds about right for an MSA,
I was in the shop at a Moto MSA once (getting a paper :smiley: )and the old fella in front of me was complaining that according to the timer board the toilets hadnt been checked for 369 minutes (it may not have been that exact figure but it was definately 3 figures…a long time :smiley: )
Anyway the cashier shouted across to a colleague who took out a remote control and zapped the timer that then returned to 60 minutes till next check.

No wonder the bogs are in such a state lazy gits.

Whilst we are on the subject of MSAs, anyone had their haircut at Lymm ?

I called on Saturday on way back to yard, opening time 915. At 930 I sat down with only one other person “in the chair”.
In the next 20 minutes she must have touched his hair with the scisssors a dozen times only and was wittering on and on about her kids school or something. It looked as though there was no end in sight so had to abandon my haircut as my 45 was up.
Do these people not realise they are providing a service to people that have a limited time to stop.

Sorry rant over :smiley:

I have seen this a few times at driver’s toilets at places where you tip, in the old days when they didn’t want to let you use their bogs, you used to get the old legend about “the last driver who used it crapped up the walls, so we have closed it” routine :unamused:
(This guy was a legend :laughing: , I must have followed him around for about 15 years, but never actually caught up with him,…yeh it was complete bollox :unamused: ) where as now they have to let you use it by law, it’s more easy just to put an out of order sign up.

they have a legal obligation to supply showers. it’s part of the terms allowing them the concession.

if it’s open, i will get my haircut at lymm. it’s 70p cheaper than my local haircutters, and she dosn’t stink of ■■■■ like the local one.

toowise:
Sounds about right for an MSA,
I was in the shop at a Moto MSA once (getting a paper :smiley: )and the old fella in front of me was complaining that according to the timer board the toilets hadnt been checked for 369 minutes (it may not have been that exact figure but it was definately 3 figures…a long time :smiley: )
Anyway the cashier shouted across to a colleague who took out a remote control and zapped the timer that then returned to 60 minutes till next check.

No wonder the bogs are in such a state lazy gits.

Whilst we are on the subject of MSAs, anyone had their haircut at Lymm ?

I called on Saturday on way back to yard, opening time 915. At 930 I sat down with only one other person “in the chair”.
In the next 20 minutes she must have touched his hair with the scisssors a dozen times only and was wittering on and on about her kids school or something. It looked as though there was no end in sight so had to abandon my haircut as my 45 was up.
Do these people not realise they are providing a service to people that have a limited time to stop.

Sorry rant over :smiley:

I don’t have this ^^^^ problem!