Keele Services

Is it just me or does anyone else find the parking spaces on the Southbound side a bit tight?

I like it tight.

Yes, and on the other side if other vehicles are not dead centred it can be a job to drive in so reversing in is the order of the day.
S’bound i try and reverse into one of the spaces immediately on the left as you enter, during the day at least those incapable of reversing seem to avoid those so its a double bonus all round, what the situation is early evening in the dark i haven’t a clue.

If you get down Strensham s’bound way i’ve ruled out popping in there for a 15 and a McCoffee on the way down early weekdays, since they shifted the coach park and nicked half the lorry park the potential for damage to your lorry has increased umpteen fold.

How is Strensham south now. I been off for a few months last time I was there they were still building stuff. Nearly got blocked that day. Like you I just grab a coffee and go.

Went in about a month ago early on a Sat morn, grabbed a coffee and had a 15 cos i knew the Greggs at Ross would be shut,

Where you’d nose up to the back of the services is now a huge fenced in coach park, the space left for lorries is rubbish now, the spaces are large enough but not enough room to swing in and out reasonably, won’t be risking stopping their mid week again.

Will have to stop at Stafford for my coffee now.

Knutsford south isn’t much better,had my wing mirror taken off there.
Lymm southbound or Hilton park northbound are my usual stops anywhere else just seems more trouble that it’s worth.