Keele northbound

Full gents might get an odd slot but
Warberers have most of the bays so
If on your limit beware okey kokey

I wondered where Waberers had gotten to as not seen one since before Christmas. Maybe they’re not running until February so just hogging the services.

Why are the bays so tight at Keele? If you park alongside another wagon you’ve got little chance of opening your door without making contact with whoever is next to you.

harrawaffa:
Why are the bays so tight at Keele? If you park alongside another wagon you’ve got little chance of opening your door without making contact with whoever is next to you.

Does that account for the smell of stale p**s because no one can get out of there trucks?

trevHCS:
I wondered where Waberers had gotten to as not seen one since before Christmas. Maybe they’re not running until February so just hogging the services.

They near on all go home for xmas…You’ll see the units parked up at the truckstop in calais…And where ever then they are bussed home…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There a Waberers parked in the VOSA holding compound at Immingham docks. It’s been in there since the last week in October. guess they’ve decided the abandon it.