Keedwell

Guys does any one no if keedwell have a depot in Chatham docks cheers

Yep.

rtkeedwellgroup.co.uk/depot-location/

scroll down a bit

yeh i see they have going by there site but i have never seen any of theres on the docks when i have been there

According to this weeks Comical Motor, the Chatham “depot” is an office which sorts out their work in the area :wink:

I don’t think they will be in Chatham now what work they did out of there went to Sheerness and Tilbury. They are the northern distributor of one of the paper firms (Holman?) and used to backload out of there . Never seen trucks based in there either I think they share a Cpl of contacts with Downtons around the country

Ask Billy F■■? s @ Haydock

Downtons have a depot on there. Not so sure about Keedwells

Dont think there will be much going at Downtons Chatham now the mill has gone pop in fact I would be surprised if they wasent laying people off as a result of it glad I never took the job I was offered there now

Used to go in the print down there. No longer work for them myself as the money was a tad crap

People are going E Media these days. That’s why newsprint’s falling away.

bjd:
Dont think there will be much going at Downtons Chatham now the mill has gone pop in fact I would be surprised if they wasent laying people off as a result of it glad I never took the job I was offered there now

Don’t know about lay offs but the drivers that came from Tilbury have been sent back plus at least one from Aylesford and the rest of the Aylesford drivers are to be based at Chatham . The floors still have to pick up the same waste but god knows where its going as palm and shotton where always full before Aylesford went down. Not sure how many will stay as the main draw at Aylesford was the euro work

simon1958:
People are going E Media these days. That’s why newsprint’s falling away.

never