KCT got it wrong first time transport

Hi guys does anyone have any info on working for KCT transpport tamworth, just wondered what the work is and general conditions etc sorry if in wrong section if so so could an admin move this post for me many thanks in advance

They are brilliant…12 hrs a day…£800 a week take home, 3 months holiday pay at full rate, top spec motors with microwave, fridge and tv/dvd, all leather, fully automatic, 12 spot lights and frilly curtains, all meals paid for via a daily allowance, no weekend work, and a drivers mate if requested.

Why not phone them up and ask?

joe royal:

Probably because they’ll tell you any old bullshine required to get your ■■■ on the seat, whereas real world experience will give the o/p the true nitty gritty.

Probably.

joe royal:

Because it’s a forum, in particular a forum about driving trucks.

The more interesting and informative posts are the ones about what such and such are like to work for, what such and such arw paying and what W and ahem S are trying to do to their employees terms and conditions.

If someone came on and asked about the company I work for, I would be helpful and tell them.
Isn’t that what the forum is about?

trevorking1964:
If someone came on and asked about the company I work for, I would be helpful and tell them.

Absolutely not.

What you apparently have to do is actually phone up the company and ask the management who are recruiting for an unbiased opinion on how good the job they are looking to fill is because they will undoubtedly tell you how it really is…

Thank you for ALL replies having spoken to them i just wanted to gauge the reaction from someone who worked/work for them,i find asking an emploee of a company you get the good and bad points of any employment on offer with a more truthfull idea of whats expected re work and and wages,i appear to have upset a couple of people with this post for which i appologies but i posted with genuine intent

Why are you apologising?
If people dont like your post,they can always ignore it

Thank you,just the way i am i suppose

toonsy:

trevorking1964:

Absolutely not.

What you apparently have to do is actually phone up the company and ask the management who are recruiting for an unbiased opinion on how good the job they are looking to fill is because they will undoubtedly tell you how it really is…

:grimacing: Imagine wishing to do some intelligent due diligence on a prospective employer and coming to the conclusion that seeking out potential employees that may might exist on a social media site could be beneficial? Ridiculous.

The KCT wagons I have witnessed seem to be a tad tatty and are usually steered at maximum velocity, this may or may not be an indicator :bulb:

Anyway, we all know that asking constructive and intelligent questions on here is not really the norm. Agency bashing, willy waving and chatting copious amounts of pure excrement is generally the lorry steerer way.