KBC .Purfleet

Another thread this is a totally owned Polish outfit. That’s why they don’t advertise for Driver’s in the press…its only available if your Polish…The only English guy employd there is their compliance guy who they had to employ. Because one of their Drivers failed to say he was banned because he had killed a motercylist…Don’t ignore this thread or this company.You think Stobarts are bad…This lot are the pits and a danger

Says at the bottom of their website, SJW Logistics…

By low not any requirement to put any advertise in website or newspapers.if you know please provide link.

Only way in is through their
.KBC Drivers Forum… Which is in Polish don’t that answer the way this out fit works

Mr Andrejs Do you man the desk for this company or do you drive for them ? Either way enlighten me

Rog270:
Mr Andrejs Do you man the desk for this company or do you drive for them ? Either way enlighten me

I not work for this company and never was working.And I not Polish,but yes from EE.This company or any another must work by rulles but any drivers ■■■■■■■■■ about advertise just dream or …

Just smells of something I walk in

Not sure they are all polish but deff no English on there . They are a nuisance in purfleet docks either can’t park the trailers in the lines making phone calls when not booked in at in gate or not being able to keep left in the narrow service road . For some reason I google mapped there yard it’s absolutely jam packed with trucks and trailers you could not swing a cat