KB Events, Nottingham

Hi guys and girl’s, has anybody got any information on these. All info great fully received.
Thanks in advance. …

There website is full of info. I see/speak to a group of there drivers quite often and they seem happy enough. Pay i have no idea, if i ever wanted to enquire i would send a e-mail or pick up the phone. It costs nothing and doesnt take long.

Ive done some work for kb,decent enough people to work for,they pay a daily rate which was 100 mon-fri and 120 at weekends. Interesting and varied work and you get involved in putting up and taking down of stage/equipment.

Thanks for the info lads, much appreciated

Thanks for the info lads, much appreciated

Worked there many years ago was a s*ite company got through drivers like Lewis Hamilton gets through tyres…I was longest serving driver there after just 3months but Events was ok never actually did that side and they used to tour with stereophonics

Minger:
Ive done some work for kb,decent enough people to work for,they pay a daily rate which was 100 mon-fri and 120 at weekends. Interesting and varied work and you get involved in putting up and taking down of stage/equipment.

■■■■ ell… 100 a day!!! Thats less than minimum wage on a 15 hour day! AND they want you to set up stages and equipment? I bet the crew were paid more than the driver!