Kazakhstan?

Full load for Kazakhstan Hazardous Class A groups 3 + 2 refridgerated +5c, who would be the company for this guys/Vince?

:smiley:

cheers
Iain

Sounds like a ralph davis load to meā€¦or maybe david Groome

What about ā€œā€œFRANSENā€ā€ they do go over there as well,

Willi Betz would probably be my choice.

Whats class A?

Knapp goodwin could do it give them a ring 07740 606102

better call to Willi Betz Cheap Rate, Fast transport cos double manning and Ex Somat drivers have great experience so maybe british dont like that way but or try ask Astran - Chris Hopper the Legend :smiley:

Spoke to a guy in Castellon last week who had just finished for Hogg Sped and over a cup to tea he showed me pictures of them taking fridges and out of guage loads to Kazakhstan. Interesting couple of of hours in the sun.

Plambert:
Spoke to a guy in Castellon last week who had just finished for Hogg Sped and over a cup to tea he showed me pictures of them taking fridges and out of guage loads to Kazakhstan. Interesting couple of of hours in the sun.

Who was that, any idea what they called him?

Dont forget there are at least 4 Daves there :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Plambert:

Who was that, any idea what they called him?

Dont forget there are at least 4 Daves there :stuck_out_tongue:

and a robā€¦ :wink:

and a Richard :stuck_out_tongue:

How,s the job JB?

I keep looking for you at Nestle in Quimperle, except I dont know who I am looking for :smiley:

Plambert:

there isnā€™t anyone whoā€™s just finished, what motor was he driving?

Yes, his name was Dave, as you say Wheel Nut there were several Daves, apparently. He said heā€™d been running with them for 15 years and used to have a beard. A usless fact I know, but he showed me some pictures of him with a half a beard at Dover. The other half had been shaved in Istanbul for a bet!

He was driving for Birds, a Scanie Topline, and lived in the North East, Sunderland I think.

Apart from this information I know no more. We had a chat, I made him a cup of tea and shared my Hobnobs with him. As I say, a pleasent hour or so.

that would be Dave Charlton. I ran with Dave a couple of times on the Sarifshan Gold Mine job.

davemackie:
that would be Dave Charlton. I ran with Dave a couple of times on the Sarifshan Gold Mine job.

yep it would, though heā€™s been left 18 months which threw me a bit

SovTransAvto would be perfect for this one , I thinkā€¦ Click here for their website