Kay Transport (Part off Gregory Transport)

Hi all

got a Interview with these next week for positions they have advewrtised to work out off Thorne, The shift pattern is monday friday 48hr a week, Does anyone know what the rate off pay is for these for day shift and night shifts as im undecided which position I want to take.

Many Thanks

Working for Kays/Gregory in my experience, means a shed load of handball to shops and private homes. Worse multi drop work I ever did. Rather you than me.

bigvern1:
Working for Kays/Gregory in my experience, means a shed load of handball to shops and private homes. Worse multi drop work I ever did. Rather you than me.

Depends on if its class 1 or not .

bald bloke:

bigvern1:

Depends on if its class 1 or not .

That’s what I meant about in my experience.

It is class one work says mainley doing DC work out off DHL in thorne, its a nee contract for them I think

Then you won’t do the ■■■■■■ I did. Hope you get what you’re looking for.

Think the job is for the Range out of d.h.l site

Bet it’s not 48 hours either,firms always say that but when breaks are added on it will be up to 70 hours.

steady job, no pressure put on you, will be delivering to the range shops, double shifted & i think our night drivers are on £100 a week more than us on days.

Nice daf cf’s iv seen them run from the south west…

its not hard work, done nearly 30 years on the brewery trunking & its a similar type of job, always the chance of sat & sundays & bank holidays which pay d/t & a day in lieu, our main dc is in the Forest of Dean & another in Stoke.