Kara`s calender

Got mine this morning. Some nice chassis and paintwork - the trucks ain`t bad either! :sunglasses:

Nice work, girls - God bless ya!! :smiley:

Just waiting for mine, i was hoping she might deliver it personally dressed in the same gear from the calendar shoot :smiley: but I,ll probably have to make do with the postman fetching it

Is it laminated :smiling_imp:

merc0447:

Not yet. :wink:

the maoster:

merc0447:

REALLY :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:

merc0447:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Joking aside she,s a good looking girl and its all for a great cause so fair play to her and the other lasses involved , and i dont care what my missus says mines going on the kitchen wall in place of Micheal bloody Bubles calendar

chaversdad:
Joking aside she,s a good looking girl and its all for a great cause so fair play to her and the other lasses involved , and i dont care what my missus says mines going on the kitchen wall in place of Micheal bloody Bubles calendar

Bet it don’t ! lol

Got mine as well this morning :wink:
Fair play girls you all look fantastic and for such a good cause :sunglasses:

Yeah your right tango it probably wont, i might have to put it in the shed so i can admire it in …ahem…private :blush: :laughing:

am gonna grab her next time i see her at tibby and get 1 from her there

scotstrucker:
am gonna grab her next time i see her at tibby and get 1 from her there

Oh Matron.jpg

Saw her at ilkeston Thursday, couldnt say hello due to having a bad moment reversing onto the inverter, well that and im too shy.

If anyone knows her could they ask if she will leave a couple of calenders at wards weighbridge office due to my wife thinking anything that arrives in ‘discreet packaging’ is for her.

What is this karas calendar? And do u mean Ilkeston Derbyshire?

Mattwoodtransport:
What is this karas calendar? And do u mean Ilkeston Derbyshire?

karascalendargirls.co.uk/

All for cancer research