Kampa Khazi toilets

Just found these while trying to find a new portaloo for the camper amazon.co.uk/Kampa-khazi-Kha … ampa+khazi it would fit in the locker on my bulk tipper trailer and reckon I’d have enough height under the trailer to make it usable. It would sure beat using a tesco value bag under the trailer!!

Or just buy a folding shovel and dig a hole when in a layby

It’s not too nice in the ■■■■■■■ down rain though is it?

16.99 for a bucket !!! Dont forget you’ll still have to empty it and clean it out, imagine the looks you’d get carrying that through the services to pour it down the bog !

Aaah, thought of that allready! Just stick a bag in it! Then bin it once you’ve used it…oh and I’d have thought it would be a bit more comfortable than sitting on a bucket. Think about it, you could wedge a couple of your fav raz mags between the chassis and a air pipe, stick a magnetic led light to the chassis and it’d be just like sitting on the ‘throne’ at home! :slight_smile:

I should imagine if you’d had a ■■■■ though it would be stinking even with the lid down :laughing: :cry:

I suppose whichever way you look at it, it’s gonna be a ■■■■■■ job dealing with it :laughing: Bin bag sounds a good idea.

terratology:
It’s not too nice in the ■■■■■■■ down rain though is it?

Very environmentally friendly though!

Actually it’s not, human excrement is really bad in the ground untreated, it’s something to do with all the rubbish we eat!

i suppose the used bag could join the hard shoulder brigade who throw their pi** bottles there, of course theres also the possibility of getting nicked for public indecency.