K500 L500

Has anyone seen or know the whereabouts of either K500 RDF or L500RDF, before anyone asks,RD dont know where they are

Both are 3 series Scania 143 500’s

or either of the Centurions J888 RDF or the better one J777 RDF

Just interested :open_mouth:

You will find L500 RDF on page 5 of the 43’ers thread

thanks for that, Isnt it funny how someones idea of decent livery can look downright ■■■■■

Hi

This one was with Crosland tel 0161 877 8668, not sure if still with them.

Regards

PS thx for the other pics

Have a look on the 43’ers section mate, page 5. L500 is sitting in HC Wilsons yard in Suffolk.

Thx for that, anyone know the plans for it?

i will ask my dad (he’s a subbie for HC W) to ask in the workshop mate

Thx be great to see it in the RD colours again, I have a few photos if they will help.

Apparently its not there anymore so my dad said, the person who owns it is Nick Garlick apparently, who writes and sends in pics to Truck and Driver. It may be worth your while PM’ing Will Shiers for an E-mail address for him? good luck mate.
By the way, one of my mates is the owner of an ex RD FH16, its still black cab, but with light blue chassis, pulling for IRF from Felixstowe. This is the only pic i have got of it.

Hi

Thanks for all that, which FH16 is it? Looks in good condition, must of travelled some distance by now!

Regards

Y111RDF:
Hi

Thanks for all that, which FH16 is it? Looks in good condition, must of travelled some distance by now!

Regards

I seem to remember when my mate bought it, it said Lady Caroline on the front, im not sure of the RD reg as when my mate bought it, the original reg had been transfered i think its an R or maybe S reg. Its still running strong, all over the UK pulling IRF euroliners from Felixstowe

Thanks, here she is. In theory it is now T386JUX?

[/img]

I took T222 out for 4 days 5 or 6 years ago. Was at a loose end one week and covered some holiday. If I remember rightly, first tip was an 08.00 at Tesco Livingston then a reload out of East Kilbride.

Anorak on. :laughing:

Following what Kindle said, this is a aerial shot of HC Wilsons yard, and you can see L500 with its vulgar orange cab and blue chassis.

maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&F … &encType=1

Just looked on DVLA site and found this for L500RDF, i bet thats cheep to run Laughing
The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for L500 RDF are:

Date of Liability 01 06 2009
Date of First Registration 12 11 1993
Year of Manufacture 1993
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 14200CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol ■■?
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour ORANGE
Vehicle Type Approval null