Justified Police Action

Hi, I found this forum from my statcounter on my blog so thought I would come visit!

I am not 100% backing what these officers did however, a few points I have . .

Yes they went DOWN the M1 the wrong way, as did the culpret car. In my opinion this was justified due to the danger he posessed and the fact that the traffic was stopped, and the police cars going against the traffic had lights and sirens blaring!
They are also very very highly trained officers (apparently! haha)

Secondly, “RedMist” would have been a huge factor alongside adrenaline. Wanting to catch the idiot who could have killed their collegue/other road users is a priority.

Driving down the hard shoulder is normal so I have been told by some traffic officers

As for the numpty who crashed his car into another police car, I bet he wont live that down! Very daft thing to do!!

KEYSTONE KOPS springs to mind

extraspecialcopper:
Hi, I found this forum from my statcounter on my blog so thought I would come visit!

I am not 100% backing what these officers did however, a few points I have . .

Yes they went DOWN the M1 the wrong way, as did the culpret car. In my opinion this was justified due to the danger he posessed and the fact that the traffic was stopped, and the police cars going against the traffic had lights and sirens blaring!
They are also very very highly trained officers (apparently! haha)

Secondly, “RedMist” would have been a huge factor alongside adrenaline. Wanting to catch the idiot who could have killed their collegue/other road users is a priority.

Driving down the hard shoulder is normal so I have been told by some traffic officers

As for the numpty who crashed his car into another police car, I bet he wont live that down! Very daft thing to do!!

http://extraspecialpc.blogspot.com

Yes but you think the general public are a load of scroats, accordingto your blog.

airhorn98:
Yes but you think the general public are a load of scroats, accordingto your blog.

Not everyone, just the ones who cause problems :wink: