Justice for Drivers Hi-Jacked

It appears that the Justice for Drivers petition that was raised to try to get the laws changed that hold a driver responsible for the contents of every package that is loaded on his vehicle and that has caused hundreds of drivers to be held in jail in France because drugs have been found hidden in the load, well it appears that someone who is desperate for attention due to falling ratings has decided to start their own petition.
The original and only official Justice for Drivers petition can be found at www.justicefordrivers.org any other one is false and has not nor will be condoned by the original.
Furthermore I would like to add that shortly Justice for Drivers will be registering as a registered charity so as to enable it try and do a little more to help those that are held.
As always it remains to be said that Justice for Drivers does not support any one individual case nor do they comment on any one persons innocence or guilt Justice for Drivers is trying to change the unjust laws that put a driver in prison for something that he has little or no control over.

This post has been approved by TruckNet UK Management. L.

I personaly find it shocking that any person or organisation have tried to use the JoD petition for their own good!

It is a shame that this organisation cannot be shamed or named on this website! So drivers can make up their own mind regards to them!

TC:
I personaly find it shocking that any person or organisation have tried to use the JoD petition for their own good!

It is a shame that this organisation cannot be shamed or named on this website! So drivers can make up their own mind regards to them!

I couldn’t agree more TC. The true JfD will be getting my full support.

Justice for Drivers is a very worthy cause and something I have supported wholeheartedly from day 1

When I heard John Vasey had been arrested I was appalled at what I’d heard, Justice for Drivers eventually emerged from what was a total injustice against John.

I am currently in posession of the documents to register the JfD as an officially registered Charity, there are a couple of hurdles to overcome before it can actually succeed in becoming a registered charity, the biggest hurdle is that it must be raising in excess of £1,000 per year.

Ken and Mary are away at present, but we are all hoping that a fund raising scheme can be put in place that will help us reach the target of £1,000 per year minimum. Obviously the proposed Trustees of the JfD need finalising and a meeting held to allow a serious discussion to be held.

But the other party who have now decided to Hijack the campaign have really done no favours, John had asked for a link to be put to the JfD petition but instead they have decided to start their own petition, the inevitable damage that this can cause is untold, if petitions appear with duplicate names and addresses on them, the two petitions will become null and void and the hard work carried out by all members of the Vasey Family along with others will be totally wasted.

It’s a despicable act in my opinion, surely a link to the original JfD petition would not have been to much to ask for :angry: :angry: :angry:

:smiley: The original and only true Justice for Drivers has my support too.
justicefordrivers.org/

Why o Why somebody else saw fit to try and jump on ‘the bandwagon’ is beyond me. Doing more harm than good methinks. :unamused: :unamused:

I can not understand why someone should even think of harming what Jfor D are doing. The person or people responsible are obviously sick, I had similar things happen to me when I started the Driver & Families Help Line some people love to jump on the band waggon just for the glory of it, just stick with it Paul, you have my support 100% +++
Danneke

What a sad bunch they must be.

quote by dafmad:

The original and only true Justice for Drivers has my support too.
justicefordrivers.org/

ditto the above.

jon

Hear Hear!

Well done Paul for keeping things on an even keel. I suggest that we find a way of starting the fund raising process so we can hurry the charitable status along. I pledge a tenner soon as I get back home.

I believe that the people who hi-jacked this have now seen the errors of their ways and stopped using this good cause to promote their website!

A victory for JfD and all truckers! :smiley:

who actually hijacked it… must a miised summik…despicable either way

:smiley: :smiley:
Terry,
Pretty Despicable (zb), whoever it was !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:wink:

sorry had to go :wink: mrs mix

gotcha… agreed

I can only add to other comments on here and offer 100% support for John
If there is anything I can do to assist John, Please ask. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: