Just wondered?

limeyphil:
I thought it was so the police can’t see you on your mobile. :wink:

Or smoking :open_mouth: :wink:

allikat:
Could it be that the Polish have gotten so good at everything that they’re taking over our language too? :laughing: Yeah, Orys writes well, bet he speaks it better than some natives as well :smiley:

Maybe only that gaelic speakers, who don’t speak english. My spoken langugage is much worse, then written, but I still rather don’t have any problems to communicate…

I have noticed that a truck with the curtains across the windows or wheeltrims or anything that resembles pride is driven by a driver as opposed to a seat warmer :laughing:
I had curtains in my previous Volvo but not in my Merc. It was more to do with the way i felt while driving. See i dont mind being seen in a Mercedes :sunglasses:

I,m the opposite,
I sit upright and keep my window and mirrors clear.

… it makes it easier to perv at women in short skirts :laughing:

What is the BIG issue with curtains??its been posted before on here
What business is it of anyone else…If they wanna do it…whats the problem??

its the same with the drivers who Pimp their Trucks up…if they want to put Shiny wheel trims,loads of lights,Bull bars and Light Bars on THEIR Trucks,…why does everybody have to criticise when it is no business of theirs to do so■■
is it a jealousy thing,or are you all lacking something else to moan about. :unamused:

Suedehead:
Can anybody tell me why some drivers (usually in a Scania) have their cab curtains pulled half way across their side windows whilst driving?
Is it because that they are that ugly that they want to hide their faces,
or do they think that people are impressed by the tassles on the velvet curtains.
If there is a practical answer do tell - its been bugging me for ages !!
:smiley:

It’s a gay thing. Dunno what the various different colours/tassels mean though. :question:

Also the CD in the windscreen thing is also a secret code…they’re crossdressers.

:laughing:

bikemonkey:

its the same with the drivers who Pimp their Trucks up…if they want to put Shiny wheel trims,loads of lights,Bull bars and Light Bars on THEIR Trucks,…why does everybody have to criticise when it is no business of theirs to do so■■
is it a jealousy thing,or are you all lacking something else to moan about. :unamused:

TOP MAN! Couldn’t of said it better myself. LIVE AND LET LIVE! :sunglasses:

MR VAIN:

bikemonkey:

TOP MAN! Couldn’t of said it better myself. LIVE AND LET LIVE! :sunglasses:

Unless they can’t see you. Then you have a chance to be no longer alive (if you driving a bike for example) becouse of that.

If that not obstruct visibility - for me, they can have what they want.

limeyphil:
I thought it was so the police can’t see you on your mobile. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
PMSL

Davey Driver:
Yeah but Marks is a Macho thing you cant beat writing in txt language even if none of the oldies on this site know what the hell he’s on about :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you are right about it being a macho thing

sorry about the txt language its only because am 22 ! :smiley: