Just when you think you've seen it all

I cannot see how this can have happened. Luckily no one injured as it’s a busy crossing.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-22700172

This ones easy to work out. Obviously a lorry driver has run this poor woman off the road.

I’m sure someone will be able to correct me if I’m wrong :wink:

God I love Land Rovers :smiley:
Hardly any body damage to that, probably saved whoever was in it from serious injury.

i hate land rovers, it was probably some brummy built component that failed yet again and forced the car to crash.
the classic landy and the defenders of today are great maybe need a little updating with there massive sprung wheight drivelines and 1950s technology but the discos, biggest bag of nails i have ever owned,
yes it may have saved there lifes being nigh on 2 tonne of pig iron with a motor but would rather crash in a jeep or any other 4x4 that actually moved with the times

A womans three point turn.

There made for off roading maybe she just fancied a bit off fun but took it a tad to far :slight_smile:

P.s must off been a typo in the article ,collision with a bus obv they meant lorry.

It’s like this, it was single carrigeway i was banging on at 56 and she slowed to turn right.there was no where for me go so i gave 1 up the arse

she jumped red light and clipped a bus i live in this town

mikey-t:
i hate land rovers, it was probably some brummy built component that failed yet again and forced the car to crash.
the classic landy and the defenders of today are great maybe need a little updating with there massive sprung wheight drivelines and 1950s technology but the discos, biggest bag of nails i have ever owned,
yes it may have saved there lifes being nigh on 2 tonne of pig iron with a motor but would rather crash in a jeep or any other 4x4 that actually moved with the times

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:…chrysler :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ahh, come on why has no one mentioned it was a cyclist!

Lucky there wasnt any kids walking down there . . . think of the children.

topmixer11:
she jumped red light and clipped a bus i live in this town

I live in this city :laughing: too

It’s still hard to fathom though, the bus must have been coming out of New London Road away from town and clipped the NSR of the Disco turning it sideways. I came along Parkway tonight and it’s a reasonable distance from the junction, to go through the railings must have taken some doing and it appears to have hit square.

I’d like to see the CCTV for this one.

I’d also wonder if the bus driver could have avoided it, hitting a car on the rear quarter seems like not paying attention.

Certainly a case for wearing seat belts if ever there was one.

Someone can build me a car made out of whatever those unfeasibly undamaged railings are made of.

They’re as 'ard as nails them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bloody agency drivers… :smiley: :smiley:

Sat Nav said turn left, and proceed to back to Chelsea, but not there.

P.s must off been a typo in the article ,collision with a bus obv they meant lorry.

Remember, a bus is just a lorry with seats :wink:

commonrail:

mikey-t:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:…chrysler :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bloody Cheek, well I have Disco 4 twin turbo V6 Diesel , averages 28mpg and goes like stink and I tell you what, knocks spots off any other
4 x 4, well apart from a Range Rover of course… :astonished:

Women, know your limits!! :laughing:

here’s some footage of a previous incident with the same people.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sWGldqR3Ak