Just want u buy a truck and don`t know what u do?

i just work like a truck driver since 1 year after that y open my one company and just want u buy mi one truck can someone tell me how u start y heard y have u get contracts.I don’t know what u do. I ask so many people and they just don’t know or they dont want u tell me please helpe me :cry: :cry:

This is going to get interesting :smiley: God help the op :cry:

mi goin 2 go now bicus dis is go in 2 get missy

1.get money
2.buy truck
3.crack on drive

Well you are lucky, because buying a truck is one of the the best ways to make a small fortune. If you’ve got a big one.

xichrisxi:
1.get money
2.buy truck
3.crack on drive

Shouldn’t number 1 be “Get work first” or should that fit in after “get money” ?

Welcome back immigrant :unamused:

Have schools broke up already?

Gabrielteau:
i just work like a truck driver since 1 year after that y open my one company and just want u buy mi one truck can someone tell me how u start y heard y have u get contracts.I don’t know what u do. I ask so many people and they just don’t know or they dont want u tell me please helpe me :cry: :cry:

Learnt to type properly for a start and actually make your post make sense.

OVLOV JAY:
Welcome back immigrant :unamused:

Thanks

Obvious wind-up. Try harder.

mac12:

I believe its that time of year again. roads full of caravans and cars rammed full with no idea where they’re going.
And Trucknet full of new users who appear, post random threads, either acting as immigrants, (me no speaky da Inglish) or generally slagging truck drivers off, :unamused:

Sad really being a teenager and the most interesting thing you can do with your spare time is sit at home typing [zb] on a truck drivers forum. :frowning: obviously not clever enough to get round the parental restrictions and find the ■■■■ sites. :laughing:

I would like to work as a truck driver for a year. After that I want to open my own company and buy myself a truck. Can someone tell me how to start. I heard you have to get contracts. I don’t know what to do. I ask so many people and they just don’t know or they don’t want to tell me. Please help me.

I guess that the original post was dictated into an English voice recognition system by a person who is not is not an english-first-language person.

muckles:

mac12:

I believe its that time of year again. roads full of caravans and cars rammed full with no idea where they’re going.
And Trucknet full of new users who appear, post random threads, either acting as immigrants, (me no speaky da Inglish) or generally slagging truck drivers off, :unamused:

Sad really being a teenager and the most interesting thing you can do with your spare time is sit at home typing [zb] on a truck drivers forum. :frowning: obviously not clever enough to get round the parental restrictions and find the ■■■■ sites. :laughing:

sorry for my english !!! Y am frome RomAnia my spelling it`s not s-o good

muckles:

mac12:

Man i am not a teenager looking for ■■■■!!!

Gabrielteau:

muckles:

mac12:

Man i am not a teenager looking for ■■■■!!!

Spellings got better all of a sudden. :laughing:

And your command of the English Language. :laughing:

I just asked a question I hope I have not upset anyone.Yes i’m an immigrant but every day I try to improve my English.I asked a question because y am new and do not know what I can do if I buy my own truck

Gabriel, maybe you should think about improving your English first, and put buying and running your own truck on the back burner for a little while…

Evil8Beezle:
Gabriel, maybe you should think about improving your English first, and put buying and running your own truck on the back burner for a little while…

I don’t think he’ll have to wait long then, :smiley: in just over 2 hours he’s gone from not being able to spell or string a sentence together to being able to post more coherent replies than most of the posters on here. :confused: :laughing:

muckles:

Evil8Beezle:

I don’t think he’ll have to wait long then, :smiley: in just over 2 hours he’s gone from not being able to spell or string a sentence together to being able to post more coherent replies than most of the posters on here. :confused: :laughing:

Until he replaced an I with a y, quickly reverted in the next sentence though. Almost like he was trying to disprove your theory :laughing: