Just turn it around and come back up

Not my pics but they nearly managed it :laughing:

Stobarts should try a new livery for the fleet, perhaps urban camouflage so they can’t be seen ■■■■■■■ up

Why is there never a drone hovering over the yard when you want one. Love to see why he did what he did and what his other options were.

Beau Nydel:
Why is there never a drone hovering over the yard when you want one. Love to see why he did what he did and what his other options were.

It’s not clear but it looks to me like he slipped sideways into the blue container whilst he was bringing the trailer around, possibly slipping on that steel plate behind him.

He’s in a jackknifed position, and I can’t see how that damage to the wheel cover and light cluster could have been caused other than through slipping sideways (if he’d reversed into the collision, the bend in the mudguard would likely be in the opposite direction, and he couldn’t possibly have got the back wheel that close purely by moving forwards)

A 13 plate motor … surprised it’s lasted so long :laughing:

raymundo:
A 13 plate motor … surprised it’s lasted so long :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
unlucky for some…i.e…him :smiley:

Why take 4 photos yet in none of them show what’s at the other end of the trailer so we can see how much or little room he had.