Just to say thank you

Dipper_Dave:
Just seems a bit far fetched that a tipper driver would be capable of spotting or judging poor driving behaviour.

Lol, they wrote the rulebook.

mac12:
Be careful what you put on here if you have signed a compromise agreement just because you don’t name the company if anyone recognises them and that includes the other driver they could ask for there money back.

^^^ This.

Driver-Once-More:

mac12:
Be careful what you put on here if you have signed a compromise agreement just because you don’t name the company if anyone recognises them and that includes the other driver they could ask for there money back.

^^^ This.

There was a professor or something in the USA not that long ago who got a massive payout stopped because his daughter gloated about it on facebook. Part of the condition of the payout was not to tell anyone (including her) so the judgement was reversed.
I think thats how I remember the story, I’ll go and look for it now.

Story here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … chool.html

talk about buying silence this shoudl not be allowed ever!

if they sacked the chap wrongly why shouldnt he be allowed to say.

war1974:
talk about buying silence this shoudl not be allowed ever!

if they sacked the chap wrongly why shouldnt he be allowed to say.

If it had gone to court he could talk about it but because it didn’t he can’t. He thought that by accepting the offer he will get more without extra costs. It’s possible that in the agreement he could even have to pay all the other sides costs if he talks and that could be thousands.

The agreement is that I can not name the company. I can talk about the subject in general terms. I have checked believe me.

I’ve believe I have said enough on the subject . This morning I just wanted to get it off my chest. Thanks everybody who took time to read it and reply.

the lazy driver:
it was a settlement offer prior to a tribunal run by acas.

A condition of the settlement was I can not name the company.

I have also received no idea who sent out the p45 or covering letter as the person who signed it has refused to attend any meeting.

where do you live? And what colour wagons were they :grimacing: TNUKCSI :laughing: will guess the rest :sunglasses:

the lazy driver:
of course, i tell as many people as possible.

i was doing 38mph in a 40mph section from nottingham to grantham.

he said i was speeding up and slowing down in a dangerous manner and when he overtook i attempted to drive him off the road.

another person rang me ex employer and said i had done the samething 3 days later.

when i get back off holiday i get a p45 from head office and told i no longer work there.

but nobody had spotted i was on holiday at the time of the second incident.

so bingo it was not me guv

you say you tell as many people as possible :sunglasses: :wink:

Muckaway:

the lazy driver:
of course, i tell as many people as possible.

i was doing 38mph in a 40mph section from nottingham to grantham.

Sorry, but the above says to me “avoid this driver in a weighbridge, waiting room etc.”

And i wonder how many people say the same thing about you? Probably over half this site i expect.

the lazy driver:
Thanks everybody who took time to read it and reply.

You’re welcome.

Once the case is settled and closed should be ok to say which company it was imo

Daytrunker:
Once the case is settled and closed should be ok to say which company it was imo

it is settled, but out of court, part of the settlement offered, was you can’t name the firm. if the dude wasn’t happy with any part of the offer he could have refused it and gone to court. he must have been happy with the offer and it’s terms, as he accepted it, so can’t name the firm.