just to say hi

hi there i am dean, i have come over here from another truck site which has become very boring and over moderated.
I drive a 7.5 ton for burstwick freight transporting caravans.
I hope i can contribute alot to this site.

Welcome dean0.

We try not to over moderate.
If you read the rules and follow them, more or less, you won’t be moderated. :sunglasses:

Contribute away, we’re waiting :laughing: .

Hi Dean and welcome.

Hi Mate and welcome

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome dean0 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

dean0:

Not sure if you have LGV C or CE already so I’ve put in my usual stuff below.
I know you are already transporting long wide rigid loads so if you have not got the above then you might be thinking about it…

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

To book any LGV training I suggest the trainee-to-be, visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Using the site Search facility at the top of this page and putting the words TRAINING AND WHERE you wish to train may turn up some recommendations. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

dean0:
hi there i am dean, i have come over here from another truck site which has become very boring and over moderated.
I hope i can contribute alot to this site.

We need your Dad and Grandad as well because us senile old buggars have forgotten some of the old Hull transport companies.

Enjoy the site there is lerds and lerds of good stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Deano,

Do you do White Arches? Rushden.

welcome aboard buddy.

Thank for the welcome.
rog i have my class2.
clarky yes i do go to white arches

Let me know when your down will buy a coffee lol :laughing: :laughing:

Clarky:
Let me know when your down will buy a coffee lol :laughing: :laughing:

its ok the coffee is free there.
do you work nr there