Just Thinking

When will this tracksuit fad end like everything else does, Jesus its gone beyond its time
Old men thinking they look cool when most people wearing them look like drug dealers who come from a depressed area who never had a schooling
It belongs in sport and suited sport till some ponce came along and thought it was fashion
Now every person who hasn’t got the interest in dressing themselves puts on a poxy tracksuit and looks like a person selling drugs or managing prostitution
If you don’t care how you look wear a tracksuit
Some fads never end

I say being back the shell suit!!! Actually no you’d just look like a Scouse chav nowadays in a shell suit. :rofl::rofl:

But I do agree tracksuit and joggers are for recreation purposes or slobbing around the house. Very rarely does anyone look smart casual in joggers or tracksuits.

Don’t even get me started on people that should know better and look like a trash bin wearing them.

I don’t, and I do, well jogging bottoms anyway. Can’t be worse than an old man wearing jeans, and much more comfortable.
Fortunately the French, even to weddings and funerals, wear what they are comfy in, and I will be at the memorial this morning, dressed just as I always am. :joy:

Joggers are all I wear these days around the house, Way more comfortable than any other pants. I don’t really go out in them unless it’s to the corner shop to post a letter.

When you’re sartorially elegant (like wot I am) a track suit/shell suit just doesn’t have a place in my wardrobe. And I’ve never ever been seen in a pair of trainers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Trackies, shell suits, regardless of how objectionable they may or may not be, it’s immeasurably kinder on the eyes than seeing you old b uggers getting about in the nuddy. :astonished: :rofl:

1 Like

I dont wear them as much as I used to, mainly because I first did about 20 years ago, and they are a bit ‘old hat’ nowadays I would say.
I tend to wear shorts nowadays befire and after in the year that everybody else does…all year round in fact in my Euro days.

I try and dress as fashiobably as I can.
I cant get away with skinny jeans anymore, but gone are the days when guys around my age dressed like their Dads, in cloth cap, tweed jacket, and brogues.
My cool and trendy Mrs normally buys most my stuff tbh,so she stops me from going out looking an absolute 2hat …as far as I know.:joy:

so she stops me from going out looking an absolute 2hat …as far as I know.:joy:

Sorry to tell you this Rob but your missus has the most amazing sense of humour… :smile:

Thats what I worry about. :joy:

1 Like

I have never had a tracksuit even for lobbing at home with no plans, what i do is take my oldest pair of trousers and change into the same ones and wash once a week and when they start looking like hobos trousers i go onto the next pair
Nothing wrong with tracksuits just not for me