Just started Class 2 driving

Hi all, passed my Cat C test in September 2014. Signed with ADR Network In Northamptonshire and have been on a shift in Lutterworth. Enjoyed it a lot, delivered to some BP stations and had a mishap in getting lost on the way back to the depot (When I couldn’t find the depot itself and ran out of driving hours).

Now, the agency I’m with wants me to set up a Ltd company. Can anyone advise me on what to do with this and any pitfalls/advantages?

Many thanks.

Welcome fella. There are many threads on this forum if you do a search,that will give you all the info you need. I have been self employed and for me personally I now prefer to be directly employed. I didn’t find that I was making any more money putting expenses through etc and couldn’t be arsed employing an accountant or doing the books myself anymore.

Horses for courses mate. You will probably find its usually in the agencies financial interests though. I notice the lads enjoy pointy shoes,silk ties and lots of hair product,somebodys gotta pay for it all!!