Just some snaps and rambleings

I love to take a few photos and thought I might share them on here. Don’t get me wrong I’m not into chromed up, polished, tart mobiles but I do like to see proper working motors, like this old F7 heading down the M74 the week before last.

It might explain why I love the motor I drive, an old Foden day cab with a 1973 trailer

It makes the every day things in life like turning corners that bit more interesting

A 45’ trailer has lost it’s appeal to me unless it’s a little different like this one

Now I know most of you will think that’s it’s too much like hard work, but at least I get to take our Dan with me when the going gets tough

Now before you all start to throw your risk assessment out of the pram, our Dan has ben coming with me since he was in nappys. He can drive both the wagon and the arm and at the tender age of 12 knows just when to say enough is enough I ain’t doing that, Unlike the bloke who just took this 3 ton mini digger to the other side of a 8’ drop on a couple of old girders

All well and good but hell he takes some feeding

Right enough is enough, so I’ll leave you with some of the snaps of the last few weeks

Me and Rob double stackind and putting a staircase up in Glasgow

Rob almost overtaking the train on the M74

Snug as a bug in a rug in my day cabbed Foden

Sunset at Ecclefechen

Parked up for the night at Saltash

and just before I go, How do you carry a 40’ container on a prime mover and drag perfectly legally?

Some good photo’s Marlow, thanks for posting, nice part of the world you operate in.

Thanks CM, I’m glad you enjoyed them, the pics above are a snapshot from all round the UK, but this is the area close to where I live, Castle Hill at Huddersfield as I picked one up this afternoon

That’s it there on the top of the hill

To get to it you go up here

Round here

Until you get to the top and have to pause and have a look at the 360 degree view. Some pillock decided to give planning for this monstrosity but it looks like there’s troble in’t mill as there now pulling it down now

BTW this is how we got the 40’ on

Very Good Pic’s marlow :smiley:

Good photos !

Best pictures I’ve seen for a long time.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Fridays Job was something different again. Collect a 32’ x 10’ cabin from an address in Huby Nr. York. I’d taken Jes from the yard with me as it said take scaffold poles to move to end of drive (low trees). When I found it I new we couldn’t load it at the roadside because of the low power wire.

We found the cabin through a little courtyard that had an 8 foot gate with a tree allowing about 10’ of headroom. We might have got in but had no chance of getting out with the cabin on.

So I got Jes to take a fence or two down then risked sinking the meadow.

“ hours it took us but I must say we couldn’t have been in more pleasant surroundings.

We had to guide the jackleg out on the other side of the gatepost

Nice pic’s marlow :smiley:

That pic of Castle Hill look familiar.

I live in Longwood and they have pulled that thing down now.

Good pics

WHAT PIC’S :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Pat Hasler:
WHAT PIC’S :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

I was wondering that :wink: :wink:

theres no pics now.

i think what the problem is now that he has filled his quota with photobucket that these photos have been deleted so now they cant be veiwed at all.
if you delete your pics from photbucket then they get deleted from every place you put them.