image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
A couple of Chris webbs crew from over the hill :laughing:

The ole chap’s

Livery change

Day cab 400’s run by Northeast company Ouseburn Transport, one returning to depot with a bloody nose! Note the spread axle tandem from the period. Franky.

Hi Franky
Is that Deighton’s wrecker being put to good use ■■
Tyneside

I believe it is Tyneside, handy machine seems to be an ex US Army GMC although can’t get a good look at it and can’t remember from memory now! Some more Northeast Sed Aki’s below and the older Van Hee 200 along with a Transcon and my ERF E6 parked in Norman’s café Brotherton. Those 200 four wheelers gave good service following on from the previous model 16:4:354 Seddon Diesels, Van Hee didn’t go for the Seddon or Seddon Atkinson range of tractors however.
These pics were previously shown on this site and borrowed. Cheers Franky.

Courtesy of Bob Adams, snapped in Harare, Zimbabwe with a comment that it was new to McCain Chips of Scarborough.
Oily

Shell Haven around 1995

Found this pic on a french site.

Punchy Dan:
A couple of Chris webbs crew from over the hill :laughing:

:laughing: Thanks Dan,aye I remember Bonsalls.

This was parked at the Namibian/Botswana border about five years ago, it was probably on it’s way to Zimbabwe.

These courtesy of Len Rogers.
Oily

SA Len Rogers 5764204569_ecdecf1dd0_l o.jpg

SA Len Rogers 5726576918_4a2da464cb_lr o.jpg

Sisters, with thanks to John Wakely.
Oily

The last Seddon Atkinson i drove 265 RR powered

GREEN MACHINE:
The last Seddon Atkinson i drove 265 RR powered

I used to come across a Guest Shunter at Wiggins Teape in Aldgate a right decent bloke as if I only had a few pallets he’d let me in first, IIRC he had an Atki 6LXB early MK11 ( pre Borderer). Cheers Bewick.