Just received this text

Stevie Wonder plays a 3 hours concert in Tokyo, at the end he asks if there are any special requests? A little jap bloke at the front shouts “play a jazz chord” so Stevie plays 15 minutes perfect Harlem Jazz, then the little jap shouts “play a jazz chord” So Stevie says “If you can do better come up here and have a go” so the little jap sits at the piano, picks up the microphone and sings ‘A JAZZ CHORD TO SAY I RUV YOU’

Ain’t texts brilliant?

brados:
Stevie Wonder plays a 3 hours concert in Tokyo, at the end he asks if there are any special requests? A little jap bloke at the front shouts “play a jazz chord” so Stevie plays 15 minutes perfect Harlem Jazz, then the little jap shouts “play a jazz chord” So Stevie says “If you can do better come up here and have a go” so the little jap sits at the piano, picks up the microphone and sings ‘A JAZZ CHORD TO SAY I RUV YOU’

Ain’t texts brilliant?

Hi ho hi ho, it’s off to bully’s we go :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: made me chuckle

OMG :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Some one sent him a cheese grater for xmas, he said it was the best book he`s ever read. :sunglasses:

I read a brilliant interview where Stevie was asked what it was like to be blind.

He thought about it for a while and replied that it could have been much worse, he could have been black.

Excellent , what a singer as for the little jap that was brillant

Have you seen his new car■■?

No - he hasn’t either.

I nthe Irish theme pub drunk shouts to the band play Paddy me boy. The band try all their repitore,but no Paddy me boy drunk goes on stage and sings Paddy me boy is that the Chatanooga choochoo.