Just passed!!!

Im sat outside the test centre in Milton Keynes and am one happy chappy.

Passed my theory and hazzard perception tests a couple of weeks ago getting 94 and 95% respectively.

And just done my cpc case study. Passed by just 1 point!
Was close but a goals a goal :smiley:

Now need to find an instructor and get the driving course and test booked.

That is all.

Cheers Rich

I’m at the same point but I start my driving tomorrow and test Tuesday

Good feeling ain’t it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

You can do your mod 4 before driving too

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Well done on passing your theory.

Hope you’ve seen this

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=163085

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Well done on passing your theory.

Hope you’ve seen this

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=163085

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Going to speak to my other half over the weekend about it.
What are the waiting times like from booking a course to starting a course? Just class 2

What are the waiting times like from booking a course to starting a course? Just class 2

It’s generally 3 to 4 weeks. But for a definitive answer, speak to a member of our team on 01623 555661.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s generally 3 to 4 weeks. But for a definitive answer, speak to a member of our team on 01623 555661.

Not happy with that. So I’ve been to the office just now to get answers. Our next courses are available from early Feb. I found that disappointing so I’ve had a good look and I can squeeze in one course if I do it myself. So, if anyone wants it, there’s a CAT C course on Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th with test in the afternoon. I cant see any other opportunities in January so first come, first served! All 1:1 tuition in a nearly new truck with me. Test at our private test centre where you will have been practicing. Doesn’t get much better!

This course can be residential if required - no extra cost.

Mod 4 included at no charge.

£200 deposit and get entry into the Prize Draw and you may end up paying no more!

Happy to answer any queries but, to book, call the office from 0730 Monday morning. 01623 555661.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Booked and got my confirmation emails.
See you early next year :grimacing:

That’s great, many thanks. All the best with your training and test.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: