Just passed

Hi all I’ll keep it short and sweet I passed my class 1 today does anybody know who’s taking on new passes in the west Midlands area? Preferably in the Walsall area… Iv had my class 2 for 9 years

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well done you silly man! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good on yer mate.
If you have 9yrs exp on Class 2, I reckon you shouldn’t have many probs getting somebody to take you on as a Class 1 driver, but what do I know.
Good luck with it anyway.

I’m no rush to take a new job so I’m gonna wait for the right opportunity to come along… There’s a tk max distribution just over the road for my house I wouldn’t mind getting in with them

Are you the fella who used to double man with Luke?

I think that’s for another forum Maoster.

robroy:
but what do I know.

That information is written on a microdot! :wink:

In full size text! :smiley:

P.S. Congrats Berty!

Well done Berty!

Not my part of the world so I can’t give any specific tips, but there’s a load of Class 1 work around those parts so I’m sure you’ll find something!

try nr evans in Aldridge

9970:
try nr evans in Aldridge

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT!

Try K Transport? They’re north of Wolverhampton, really accessible from yours. Up to the M54 off at J2 up the A449 a little bit and you’re there almost.

htmldude:

9970:
try nr evans in Aldridge

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT!

Try K Transport? They’re north of Wolverhampton, really accessible from yours. Up to the M54 off at J2 up the A449 a little bit and you’re there almost.

N R Evans still the same as 20 years ago then? :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

htmldude:

9970:
try nr evans in Aldridge

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT!

I did 4 months there. I wasn’t even an employee, I was agency subbed out to tesco with a rigid. The office staff were all a good laugh, except one. The night shift I’d get in and they’d be watching youtube videos, drinking tea, generally just having a laugh. This bloke though, he’d have 3 phones in his hand, be panicking, always rushing. Final straw I was told I needed to call every time I did something.

Was at the bike shop and talking to the gaffer there about work, he used to work for them. Left for the same reason.

And people would keep speaking Polish to me. I didn’t realise I even looked Polish :open_mouth: :unamused:

Maoster, Bertie is Luke Verns co driver, tea maker , map reader and road side chef .

My mates put me in touch with yearsley group in coleshill 4 on 4 off and Iv got an interview in a few days… Does anybody what they are like to work for Iv heard good things of my mate

toby1234abc:
Maoster, Bertie is Luke Verns co driver, tea maker , map reader and road side chef .

Thanks Toby :wink:

Berty:
Hi all I’ll keep it short and sweet I passed my class 1 today does anybody know who’s taking on new passes in the west Midlands area? Preferably in the Walsall area… Iv had my class 2 for 9 years

Fresh meat!

Berty:

Yodel in Willenhall always (still) advertising,big banner outside their yard…wonder why though :wink: :wink: :wink:

Baggie:

Berty:

Yodel in Willenhall always (still) advertising,big banner outside their yard…wonder why though :wink: :wink: :wink:

Drive past it regulary I also wonder why

htmldude:

the nodding donkey:

htmldude:

9970:
try nr evans in Aldridge

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT!

I did 4 months there. I wasn’t even an employee, I was agency subbed out to tesco with a rigid. The office staff were all a good laugh, except one. The night shift I’d get in and they’d be watching youtube videos, drinking tea, generally just having a laugh. This bloke though, he’d have 3 phones in his hand, be panicking, always rushing. Final straw I was told I needed to call every time I did something.

Was at the bike shop and talking to the gaffer there about work, he used to work for them. Left for the same reason.

And people would keep speaking Polish to me. I didn’t realise I even looked Polish :open_mouth: :unamused:

Do you wear out of date trackie bottoms, reebok classics, and carry your gear in carrier bag by any chance?