Just passed my class 2

Passed my class 2 today. Had 20 hours training with Total Driving at Bury St Edmunds.
Thanks you to them and my instructor Steve. Also thanks to all the people who posted on this forum , the advice I gained was invaluable.

Congrats Tom

Well done Tom

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done Tom, enjoy that feeling, it’s great isn’t it!? :grimacing:

Yes it is. Thanks all.

All good eh Tom!!! All CPC’ed up as well ready to go!!

Hey Rog, does this now class as a recommendation? :smiley:

Cheers Antony

TotalDriving:
… does this now class as a recommendation? :smiley:

Hi TotalDriving,

Recommendation is key to a company being added to the TN list, so if BALDTOM posts to say that he recommends his experience as having received good tuition at a good price etc, or his own words to similar effect.

If he does make a recommendation, then I’ll gladly add Total Driving to the TN list of recommended LGV training providers.

It’s looking pretty good so far though. :wink: :smiley:

BALDTOM:
Passed my class 2 today…

Hi BALDTOM,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldave:

TotalDriving:
… does this now class as a recommendation? :smiley:

Hi TotalDriving,

Recommendation is key to a company being added to the TN list, so if BALDTOM posts to say that he recommends his experience as having received good tuition at a good price etc, or his own words to similar effect.

If he does make a recommendation, then I’ll gladly add Total Driving to the TN list of recommended LGV training providers.

It’s looking pretty good so far though. :wink: :smiley:

I was very impressed. They were very professional , the cost was in line with every one else. And the tuition was one to one. steve was a good instructor and I will definately be booking my class 1 with them.

How do I make a Recommendation dave

Hi Dave

How about now :smiley: :slight_smile:

Thanks

Antony

TotalDriving:
Hi Dave

How about now :smiley: :slight_smile:

Thanks

Antony

Hi Anthony,

That’ll do nicely. :wink:

I’ve just added Total Driving against “Suffolk” in the TN Recommended LGV driving tuition providers, which you can see by clicking this link:

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Excellent.

Cheers Dave

Antony

noney82:

Hi noney82,

Please consider doing something similar to what BALDTOM has done above…

Do your training, (maybe write a diary/story about how it went,) then recommend the training school… but only if you feel that you had good service and tuition at a sensible price.

:bulb: Please only do so if you feel like making a recommendation, but consider making your own topic so that your training story and recommendation aren’t buried in with this one so that others can read about it separately in case you’ve used a different provider. :wink:

TotalDriving:
Excellent.

Cheers Dave

Antony

All part of the service TN provides. :smiley: :wink:

dieseldave:

noney82:

Hi noney82,

Please consider doing something similar to what BALDTOM has done above…

Do your training, (maybe write a diary/story about how it went,) then recommend the training school… but only if you feel that you had good service and tuition at a sensible price.

:bulb: Please only do so if you feel like making a recommendation, but consider making your own topic so that your training story and recommendation aren’t buried in with this one so that others can read about it separately in case you’ve used a different provider. :wink:

Hi dave. Iv done a write up a few month back. I’m on Tapatalk so can’t work out how to link you to it.

noney82:
Hi dave. Iv done a write up a few month back. I’m on Tapatalk so can’t work out how to link you to it.

Hi noney82,

I’ve just checked through your posts and discovered that the providers that you mentioned are both already on the TN recommended list.

Thanks for that. :wink: :smiley:

dieseldave:

noney82:

Hi noney82,

I’ve just checked through your posts and discovered that the providers that you mentioned are both already on the TN recommended list.

Thanks for that. :wink: :smiley:

Thank you dave.
Im Glad Stockport HGV is on the list, they really are very friendly and good at what they do. Prices are in line with others, i think that trading since 1978 says it all really :slight_smile: