Just Passed My Cat C Test, CPC Help

Hi, im new to the Truck Net Forum. Just starting to find my way round, reecently just passed my Cat C test last week. Just looking for some advice as to where new drivers studied for thier Module 2 cpc exam, anywhere specific or just get your head in the DSA book?
Cant wait to finally get myself out on the road working and eventually in the new year progressing into C+E

Cheers! Any help will be much appreciated

What did your training school say about the initial dcpc?

:smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
What did your training school say about the initial dcpc?

Thanks!
They told me that DSA do a specific CPC book to study but my friend who passed his test last year told me its just specific parts taken from the original DSA Guide to Driving Large Goods Vehicles. Just looking for a bit of advice of what others used before I book my module 2

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667#p503947
check out the dcpc module 2 and 4 links

Use drivingtheory4all.co.uk used it to pass mine last month mate!!

Congratulations on the pass!

EP Training have some vids on youtube I think one is a Mod 4 walk thru. From what I’ve seen the Mod 2 (case study) is basically stuff we’ve learnt from the theory book anyway.

when are you doing yours the missus, seen you post a fair few times and was wondering how progress is :smiley: :smiley:

Slow, driving me nuts, theory/Haz/cpc2 tests all on 14.01 and real fun is week of 27th Jan. Cannot wait, literally bouncing in my chair just thinking about it! Then C+E as quickly as poss after that. Till then its a mock theory/haz a day (every day) and a few practice sessions on cpc mod2 stuff.

Thatnks for all the tips and advice chaps, gona get my mod 2 booked for after new year and get revising over christmas!!

Well done on the pass. I would highly recommend using the Driving theory 4 all website, to get you ready for the Module 2 CPC, case studies test. It worked for me. Good luck.