Just passed in West Sussex Worthing - Portsmouth

Hi i just passed my test for class 2 lorry , can I have advise where can i find some first jobs ? and what kind of job can i chose what kind are dificult what are more easy . Thank you wait for answer

Congrats pal! :smiley:

With your fresh new class 2 (VAN :wink:) licence, I can tell you that P&H in Fareham will bite your hand off as a fresh new pass. The work isn’t easy as it’s hard physical graft… I won’t go into detail as it’s all been said before, so use the search function and look up food service work for the likes of Brakes, Bidvest, 3663, P&H. etc…

If you’re up for that to get experience give Matt as Rapier in Southampton a call, or for a perm job go to them direct.

Best of luck! :smiley:

ok , and I heard there is in Southampton company witch deal witch fuel transport I heard its very good payed , obviosly not without experience or maby ? :slight_smile: anyone know abouth this ? thank you for answer :wink:

what kind of transport doing P&H ? :wink:

do you thing is that possible to have sometking else than multi drop without experience ? :slight_smile:

so you thinh p&h or bidvest isn’t good idea ? what kind of job can i have apart multidrop food job ?

:smiley: :smiley:

Have an old friend at 3663 in Worthing said they are looking for class 2 drivers at the moment. Pay is up to 32k on target earnings. Hard work but a good way to get experience.