Just passed class 2! stoke on trent area job help please!

hi, i recently passed my class 2 test which im very happy about only downside is that i want to be out driving now but unable to due to the whole no experiance issue. I currently work full time as a mechanic but i did my license as i want to get out of this trade and change career. I have found an agency that said will give me work on saturday nights only, 15 hour 2 man shift, yet this seems good and i havent yet recieved my license back so not done a shift yet i would like to get a full time job to leave my current job so any help on places to go that accept new passes in the stoke on trent area would be brilliant. Thanks

Bargain Booze/CVL in crewe is worth a try I would imagine if you have the means to get there. Simple enough, some handball but it will get you experience.

Keep plucking away mate youll get there agency is your best bet I was in the same boat as you I now work full time through agency for Birmingham City
Council as a dustcart driver the works a bit [zb] but im getting my class 2 experience so im happy it took me about 5 months to land my first job after passing my class 2

Yeah i did have a think about bargain booze, not sure if they would take on full time direct from them or go through an agency but only way to check i supose is to go and find out so i will wait untill i recive my license back and digi card and get myself out, the agency that will give me weekend work has said it possibly can get work for 3days a week but this wouldnt do as the money shortage so if no joy with full time at least ive got weekend work to gain experiance. Didnt think at all it would be this hard to find full time work but still im very pleased to have passed my class 2. ive been in the same job for 10 years so all this job hunting is new to me.