Just Passed C+E - now what gear do I need?

Hi all

Well after a week of training I passed my C+E at Ipswich yesterday with only 1 minor so I’m chuffed with that but I know the real training starts from now and I’m after a few tips from you experienced truckers ( sorry if this has been brought up in previous posts)

I don’t have any commercial trucking experience so I was just wondering what stuff (practically) I need to take with me when I start agency work as its all a bit daunting now but I’m looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

Many thanks

The list could go on and on to be completely prepared but as a quick start , high viz , protective boots , gloves , a good truckers map, sat nav (but check against map before following) flask and butties if you dont want to be paying high prices at svcs , and you wont know if you will be near anywhere to get a drink and somat to eat , oh and a good attitude :wink:
Hope that helps as a start others will probably add but thats basically what I took and managed ok :smiley:

Thanks Jennie much appreciated

A copy of “War & Peace” to see you through the delay at Asda :unamused:

Good set of work gloves, and baby wipes to clean the grease of your hands, and for wiping over the cab, i find ear plugs good for driving with the window down to prevent deafness in later life.