Just had my boss on the phone!

im just finishing a week of doing days instead of nights and my boss has just rang me and asked me if i dont mind doing another 4 weeks of days!! Said yes straight away! Ive learnt more in the last week than i have done in a month of doing nights! Cant wait to start on Monday!

And the point of this post is what :question:

Sorry but i’m in a bad mood :imp:

Im not a ‘Proper’ Trucker yet , but i think i can hazard a guess.

Nights = mainly Trunking

Days = Everything Else :slight_smile: + you get to see the places your driving though aswell :slight_smile:

I was on nights for my place on saturday, had to drop at bournemouth airport at 2am. If it was daylight i could have took my break parked up near the seafront in my little van i had for the small delivery i had to do. no point sending a truck to deliver 3 trays of bread products

Was glad to be back in my 7.5t this week.

Just had my boss on the phone.

Could have been awkward, if the missus had found out, just think how lucky you are that no one took photos.

Potter:
im just finishing a week of doing days instead of nights and my boss has just rang me and asked me if i dont mind doing another 4 weeks of days!! Said yes straight away! Ive learnt more in the last week than i have done in a month of doing nights! Cant wait to start on Monday!

Well done Pike, you seem to have enjoyed yourself :wink:

You will never learn anything doing one drops to the same place, except how boring it is.

just had my boss on the phone
whats her dimensions