Just had an idea!

I was sitting down having a cuppa, when an idea popped into my head!!!
Basically at the moment due to the schools being off work is a little quiet and we’re getting a few days work = not much money (guareenteed 40 hours), would I be able to do a bit of part time agency driving providing that it doesnt interfere with my driving hours?

What does your contract say with regard to doing work for someone else?

Coffeeholic:
What does your contract say with regard to doing work for someone else?

Cant remember :blush:

i had this in a previous job, i had monday to friday job, so i started doing a saturday or a sunday with an agency, my employer found out about it when they don loaded my digi card, was called into a meeting where they had a copy of my contract and requested i stop my weekend work as it was a “conflict of interests”.

my arguement was it was my free time to do as i wish, but my employer says yes i could do what i wanted but not with a competitor in the same business.

the outcome was, i spoke to the agency and only worked for comapnines who had analogue tachos in their motors :laughing: :laughing:

selby newcomer:
i had this in a previous job, i had monday to friday job, so i started doing a saturday or a sunday with an agency, my employer found out about it when they don loaded my digi card, was called into a meeting where they had a copy of my contract and requested i stop my weekend work as it was a “conflict of interests”.

my arguement was it was my free time to do as i wish, but my employer says yes i could do what i wanted but not with a competitor in the same business.

the outcome was, i spoke to the agency and only worked for comapnines who had analogue tachos in their motors :laughing: :laughing:

I am allowed to do other driving/work but I have to declare it to my company but we are all over 21 so you can take yo :wink: ur chance