Just got my licence back!

Bit of a ‘nothing’ post due to excitement, sorry!

Just got my licence back with the Cat C on it :sunglasses: Feels very good!

Tomorrow I’ll be on the phone to get my C+E and Mod 4 booked in. I probably won’t get a slot this side of 2016 now, but will in early January with a bit of good fortune.

Current concern is that it will have been a fair gap between C and C+E training, so it will feel fairly fresh again, but it shouldn’t be a big problem.

Yes, it’s a good feeling and well worth celebrating!

All the best with your CE,

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It will come flooding back quickly, if think you are excited now wait until it comes back with the c+e entitlement! Also mod 4 is really common sense and your basic checks just watch a YouTube video in ROGs link and that is practically it

any plans after you pass your class 1? anything lined up?

How early does your post man arrive? I wish my post would arrive that early

Thanks Pete and Arborist :sunglasses:

I’ve watched a couple of Mod 4 things on YouTube, seems fairly straightforward. The trainers were good, so I’m up for it.

Ergot - I’m doing my training with Stobart, so with a little good fortune, I should get a start with them. (Yes, yes, I’ve been on here for long enough to read all the threads telling me how awful it will be! :laughing: )

Wackattak - :laughing: It must have come in Friday’s post, but I only got home at midnight yesterday.

Best of luck mate, you’ll probably need it! :grimacing:
But take your time and don’t let yourself be rushed…

Thought maybe there was a postman somewhere that was really cramming in the Christmas overtime.

Good luck with your future training.