Just goes to show.......

How many idiots are on the road…

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … e-10308233

Apologies if it’s a repost.

■■■■■■■ love it :laughing: bet the silly ■■■■■ are still there now :smiley: If I was the contractors I’d just tell them the job is going to take about 4 hours to do and under no circumstances can they be distracted or stop the job. That would learn the slack ■■■■■ to concentrate more. Maybe they should’ve rang the old bill in to put up a 2 lane closure so those idiots who were stuck in the roadworks could reverse back out then give them all points and a fine for driving without due care and atention.

goes to show how many drivers are like sheep and have no awareness of there surroundings and whats going on beyond the tail lights of the car in front prosecute the lot of them for driving with out due care and attention muppets

The truck drivers reaction was identical to my own.

Laughing like a drain!

Baa …Baa…Baa! Tools!

It’s not sign posted that well though.

‘It goes to show’, just how unclear and misleading roadworks can be. After all there are quite a few in that line, all of them can’t be simpletons.

Really :question:

Radar19:
It’s not sign posted that well though.

passed there today and there is a temporary yellow sign with a left hand arrow and Trafford center right by the entrance to this section of road works so can see how someone not used to the layout could make a mistake but all the other idiots who followed have no excuse