Just for Bridge bashers

facebook.com/CollectiveEvol … 262878908/

Hope this link works…I just hope they decide to lift it far enough to save them from the bridge bashing brigade or it will be carnage !

■■■■ I do need to join this Faceache thingy.

Excellent idea until it comes across a double decker trailer. Mickey taking aside it is a clever concept.

A good idea in theory but you’re still bound to get the odd ■■■■■■■■ who parks on the tracks with his hazards on to nip into a shop

Mrs B straddled my face last night but as she dismounted she struck the top of my nose with her arse.

Does this count as a bridge strike?

eagerbeaver:
Mrs B straddled my face last night but as she dismounted she struck the top of my nose with her arse.

Depends on whether the “Wide load reversing” voice was sounding loudly !

There was a noise coming out 3W, but it sure wasn’t a reversing bleeper mate.

Was the noise followed by a smell.

What happens at intersections/junctions? :open_mouth:

I WANT TO GET OFF AT THIS TURNING!!! :laughing:

For those without Facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLfWqiIYgtA

tachograph:
For those without Facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLfWqiIYgtA

Thanks Tachograph…I knew one of you bright sods would appear and put this up !

bald bloke:
■■■■ I do need to join this Faceache thingy.

Nah, it’s mainly pictures of young people showing off their full heads of hair :wink:

Think of the carnage as some super trucker with a decker runs right into it :smiley: Good idea in theory, but would need some serious infrastructure to make happen here

eagerbeaver:

Nah. If she refused until you did the dishes - it might be though. :smiley:

eagerbeaver:

Having thought about this a lot I would have to say it sounds more like a missed pin event to me.

Please make sure your partner follows the correct procedure for coupling and uncoupling to avoid this happening again. Ensuring legs are fully lowered is crucial.

Dipper_Dave:

eagerbeaver:

Having thought about this a lot I would have to say it sounds more like a missed pin event to me.

Please make sure your partner follows the correct procedure for coupling and uncoupling to avoid this happening again. Ensuring legs are fully lowered is crucial.

:laughing: