Just clutching at straws......but

Useful research and advice there …Keith…good man. :wink:

discoman:
Likewise, very very close to my heart my Mother died from an epileptic seziure, many years ago, it really depends on what type of epilepsy you suffer grand etc.

I think they can test for epilesy now as we all know different things trigger fits in different ways to sufferers, causes a storm within teh brain and it has to reset … i would recommend you see your GP and ask for a referal for your fits the Barts hospital have good nuero surgeons/doctors.

Im under the barts neurosurgery team already pal. To be honest they are not that clued up on the dvla medical standards and I seem to be doing all the research for them and telling them what they need to do. Same goes with the dvla every time I phone the medical standards branch I seem to get a different answer. So thats why I turned to trucknet for an answer, Which has been helpfull. Thanks.

joedwyer1:
Im under the barts neurosurgery team already pal. To be honest they are not that clued up on the dvla medical standards and I seem to be doing all the research for them and telling them what they need to do. Same goes with the dvla every time I phone the medical standards branch I seem to get a different answer. So thats why I turned to trucknet for an answer, Which has been helpfull. Thanks.

I prob worded my quote wrong, what I mean is BARTS have the best there rather than going to say north mid hospital whipps X etc well they are under barts now but they are the people who know about fits and can help I agree that it is the indiviual who has to do all the leg work, jsut hope the OP is successful in obtaining a LGV provided her is fit free …