Just bought this

ive just bought this tv/dvd 12 v telly. what do you think.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270404014050

Looks good, not a make ive heard of…

Lets us know how it works, picture quality etc…

im dead jealous.want one.

buck73:
im dead jealous.want one.

dont worry he is selling another il get you it. :wink: :wink: :laughing:

cheers jd,but i will have to save some more groats first.mrs buck,and the buckettes keep raiding my collection. :frowning:

Looks sound for a “oner”…12 month warranty aswell! :smiley:

looks pukka i tried a few different tvs after my old faithful roadstar gave up the ghost all crap. eventually bought a 15 inch portable at a car boot £4 plugged into my inverter the nuts.yeah when they turn the analuoge signal off i,ll have to deal with that but hey ho best £4 i ever spent :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

99 smackers well spent there JD!

:confused:

wait and see what its like when it turns up.

jessicas dad:
:?

wait and see what its like when it turns up.

keep us posted , ive been thinking of getting one too :wink:

that looks the dogs!!! you need to get a decent aerial for it too :wink:

got a pic of it lol the link said the itiem as ended

mickyblue:
got a pic of it lol the link said the itiem as ended

jessicas dad:
ive just bought this tv/dvd 12 v telly. what do you think.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270404014050

You asking for other’s opinion AFTER you bought? :slight_smile:

Now you tell us if it was worth buying and it will be useful for US :wink:

umc is a brand owned by sky i belive. how do i know?, well thats what the man in dixons told me when i bought mine from there 15 months ago. same as your jd, mine also has freeview. if i remember it was £157. still have it now, never had any problems at all with it.

bloody hell good buy there jd

is that for your lorry? and thanks garner for the picture

i thought it looked good but when ive had a few sherberts and messing on ebay i always end up with some right rubbish and tat. just tried my roadstar and im happy to say that its packed in today, so im definatley looking forwards to the new one now. basically i really wanted it to watch my dvd’s on a bigger screen than the portable dvd player, plus on the anologue roadstar i can never get get a good enough picture even though i have one of those fancy white aerials that get freeview, but with this new tv i should get a blinding reception and also some freeveiws channels as well.

There are still some spots around that you can’t get freeview :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

There’s a website that if you have the postcode of where ever you are and type it in you can see whether or not you can view it :wink:

Don’t have it at hand but i’m sure someone on here will know it :smiley:

jessicas dad:
i thought it looked good but when ive had a few sherberts and messing on ebay i always end up with some right rubbish and tat. just tried my roadstar and im happy to say that its packed in today, so im definatley looking forwards to the new one now. basically i really wanted it to watch my dvd’s on a bigger screen than the portable dvd player, plus on the anologue roadstar i can never get get a good enough picture even though i have one of those fancy white aerials that get freeview, but with this new tv i should get a blinding reception and also some freeveiws channels as well.

make sure you cant “see” the tv while sitting in your driving position or you’ll get a £30 FPN if wheel tapper sits in your seat and can clearly see it, if i read the pdf right :exclamation: :open_mouth:

well its been delivered… :confused:

i didnt get the umc 15" delivered i got a 15.4" hitachi instead :question: :question: :question: anyway it has a bigger screen and more functions so i will try that tomorrow and post some pictures of it hopefully working. :wink: